Mississippi Enterprise examples
Many Mississippians have established natural resource enterprises. We are listing a few here as examples of various types. Browse their web sites for ideas or other useful information.
- Cedar Grove Mansion Inn and Restaurant - bed and breakfast, Halloween cemetery tour, wedding location
- Go Fish Charters - sightseeing trips, wading trips, fishing charter, marsh trips
- Lazy Acres Plantation - u-pick pumpkins, hay rides, petting zoo, mazes, Christmas trees
- Mallard Manor - lodge, waterfowl and upland bird hunting, sporting clays, conference facilities, other hunting opportunities
- Reese Orchard - u-pick fruits, gift boxes
- Tara Wildlife - deer and turkey hunting, bird watching, sporting clays, river tours, fishing, canoeing, wildlife watching, rustic lodge, events
- Triple N Ranch - trail riding, hiking, fishing, deer hunting, camping, wagon rides, canoeing, swimming,
- Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo - petting zoo, hay rides, pumpkin patch, exotic animals, camp site, reptile house, gift shop, bison meat , facilities for kids' parties
Find other Mississippi enterprises by visiting the Mississippi Outdoors Guide.
This listing is not an endorsement of any product or business. It is intended for educational purposes only.